The Granby Chamber is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The Marketing Coordinators is expected to be a creative individual with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management.
To ensure success, the Marketing Coordinator should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will be a team player who exhibits a strong interest in destination marketing and a distinct interest to help support the local business community.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic destination marketing
initiatives and activities.
- Create branded advertising campaigns and implement
marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns
and online activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing
opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Develop and manage all external communication
- Create, maintain and strengthen the
organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into
- Manage print contractors and other promotional
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly
format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Operate as a member or the team, including
duties as assigned to ensure the continued operations of events, visitors
center, and Granby chamber.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / communications and/or two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiency.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages.
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently to
If interested in applying for this position email Lauren Huber your most recent resume and marketing portfolio. Position open until filled.